eSPRING™ - BELOW SINK
Trust the health of your family to the water purifying technology that has made Amway’s eSpring™ the world's best-selling kitchen water treatment system*.
The Below Sink eSpring model tucks neatly away out of sight beneath your sink to keep your kitchen tidy and save valuable bench space.
Plus this compact marvel can treat up to 5,000 litres of water on a single filter. That’s enough to quench the thirst of an average family of six for an entire year!
Your choice is crystal clear.
CLEAN PURE WATER FROM YOUR KITCHEN TAP
- Traps contaminants and destroys microorganisms with patented carbon block filter and ultraviolet technology
- Removes more than 140 contaminants — including lead, pesticides, chlorine and mercury — while leaving in beneficial minerals such as fluoride, calcium and magnesium
- Eliminates over 99.99% of water-borne bacteria and micro-organisms such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Improves purity, clarity, taste and odour for a better, more natural and healthier drinking experience
Shop now AUS
Shop now NZ
- Housing height: 327mm Diameter: 178mm
- Materials: Constructed of durable, high-impact plastic
- Use: For use with potable water supplies
- Maximum pressure: 125 psi
- Minimum pressure: 15 psi
*Source: Based on a Verify Markets study of 2009 global sales